The role of the rails is to guide the wheels of the train to move forward, bear the huge pressure of the wheels, and transmit them to the sleepers. The rails must provide a continuous, smooth and low-resistance rolling surface for the wheels.
The type of rail is expressed in kilograms of rail mass per meter of length. The rails used on my country’s railways are 75kg/m, 60kg/m, 50kg/m, 43kg/m and 38kg/m.
Various countries in the world have their own standards for producing rails, and the classification methods are also different.
Such as: British standard: BS series (90A, 80A, 75A, 75R, 60A, etc.)
German standard: DIN series crane rails.
International Union of Railways: UIC series.
American Standard: ASCE series.
Japanese standard: JIS series.
AGICO Rail’s rails pay great attention to quality control and management. Our steel rail production is completely controlled according to the ISO9001-2008 quality system, and we have also obtained the railway product production license from the Ministry of Railways of China. We have a full set of testing equipment to ensure the quality of all our rail products to meet customer requirements.
As an excellent production and sales enterprise in China’s railway equipment and railway accessories industry, AGICO Rail also supplies track fastener systems, threaded spikes, hook spikes, track bolts, tunnel segment bolts, anchor bolts, T-bolts, fish Tail bolt, washer gasket, elastic strip, gusset, shrapnel, fish plate, iron pad, iron pad base, track anti-climbing device, railway bridge embedded parts, embedded iron seat, nylon gauge block, Nylon casing, plastic casing, rubber pad, plastic pad, rails, turnouts, sleepers, train brake shoes, etc. If you have any needs for rails or railway accessories, please send a letter or leave a message.
- Secret on Bridge Crane Rail
- Everything you should know about BS 100a rails
- How Railway Tracks Are Made
- How Often Do Railroad Tracks Need To Be Replaced?
- How Much Is Rail Track?
- Gantrex Clips Review
- What do you know about crane rails solution?
- Everything You Need to Know About the Thermit Welding Process for Railroad Tracks
- Everything You Need to Know about JIS Standard Rail
- Overview of Weldable Rail Clips
- Ultimate Guide to Crane Rail Pads
- Everything You Need to Know About Gantrail Clips for Optimal Rail Fastening